Posted on 23 January 2013.
1. Prepares and monitors project work schedule and prepares monthly progress reports.
2. Prepares manpower and equipment histogram for the projects.
3. Prepares cash flow for projects and time and money progress reports for the projects.
4. Prepares monthly, weekly and daily reports for submission to client and Planning Department.
5. Prepares periodical internal reports including project requirement report and resources projections/ requirements for projects.
6. Prepares procurement schedules in coordination with the Quantity Surveyor.
7. Updates progress monitoring system (formats) to monitor project progress on sites on a weekly / daily basis (actual versus planned) and coordinates with the Site Engineers / Quantity Surveyors / Draftsmen.
8. Coordinates with Finance/ Administration and HR departments to provide look ahead/ short fall and targets for departments related to resources.
9. Prepares recovery plans (in case of delays), alerts the Senior Planning Engineer and updates the Planning Manager / Project Manager with the project progress.
10. Coordinates with subcontractor for project schedule finalization and monitor the progress.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs