The EIT is responsible for creating, implementing and sustaining a world-class service provision and agile development capability to facilitate the ambitious growth and business transformation agenda of the Al-Futtaim Group across all geographies. This covers Business Application Management, Infrastructure & Operations, Enterprise Architecture, Service Management, Information Security, IT Procurement and IT Governance. EIT also manages and innovates the entire life-cycles of a SAP ERP system for amongst others Automotive, Retail, Real Estate and Financial Services including development, selective outsourcing and application management. The Group Infrastructure includes data centers hosting state of the art servers & storage, converged networks, workplace, services and security systems. This position reports to Service Transition Manager within Infrastructure and Operations
* Change Evaluation
* Day to day management of all active Test and Change Requests CRs, including review, approval gathering, and closure
* Conduct impact/risk analysis of all new CRs and scheduled maintenance with stakeholders.
* Working with project teams, reviewing test deliverables, planning and synchronizing testing activities
* Creating test plans, such as project test plans, RFC/Enhancements test plan and other detailed plans as necessary
* Defining Test strategy depending on the application, business and technology used in the solution design
* Developing test scenarios by analyzing requirements, use cases, and specifications
* Creating and maintaining high-quality test cases for complex IT software applications
* Lead CAB meetings that are necessary to fully understand complex work plans and coordination of resources needed.
* Work collaboratively with application and Infrastructure teams to manage the Change and Test management queue and ensure that all active tests and changes are being pro-actively managed.
* Review all implemented Changes, converging Post Implementation Reviews, to ensure that they have met their objectives
* Uses sound business judgment when making decisions and bases recommendations on solid facts, evaluation of alternatives, and weighing of pros and cons, and is able to present and defend decisions and recommendations with confidence
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.