The EIT is responsible for creating, implementing and sustaining a world-class service provision and agile development capability to facilitate the ambitious growth and business transformation agenda of the Al-Futtaim Group across all geographies. This covers Business Application Management, Infrastructure & Operations, Enterprise Architecture, Service Management, Information Security, IT Procurement and IT Governance. EIT also manages and innovates the entire life-cycles of a SAP ERP system for amongst others Automotive, Retail, Real Estate and Financial Services including development, selective outsourcing and application management. The Group Infrastructure includes data centers hosting state of the art servers & storage, converged networks, workplace, services and security systems. This position reports to Service Transition Manager within Infrastructure and Operations
* IT Capacity Management
* Provide a framework for Capacity planning and forecasting.
* To be responsible for optimising the capability of IT infrastructure, services and support organisations to deliver cost effective and continued levels of Capacity.
* Monitor the Performance reports and ensure that shortfalls in Capacity are identified, recognised and remedied.
* Be able to capture business Demand requirements and convert them into Capacity plans.
* Create interfaces with other Service Management processes and agree communication paths and exchange of information
* IT Availability Management
* Monitoring service delivery and customer satisfaction to maintain high standard services.
* Publish availability matrix and thereby optimize IT infrastructure capabilities, services and support to minimise service outages and provide sustained levels of service to meet business requirements.
* Enhance IT Service Continuity by providing the necessary levels of service following an interruption of service
* Seek to reduce the time taken to resolve(MTTR) and the frequency of Incidents(MTBF) that effect IT Availability by working closely with Problem management, and use Availability Management techniques to identify Availability improvement opportunities
* Contribute in designing IT services aimed at improving availability, and ensure that current and future business requirements can be met.
* IT Performance Management
* Collate, analyse and disseminate performance metrics. Communicate metrics and hold regular performance meetings that provide meaningful and useful information for internal customers.
* Work closely with Performance monitoring team by setting right thresholds to reduce performance related issues within the organisation
* Acts a single point of contact for any performance, availability and capacity issues within the organisation.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.