Posted on 10 January 2013.
• Perform inspections of accessories, subassemblies or finished company products according to well defined criteria using standard, physical, mechanical and/ or electrical measurements.
• Advise rework or reject of subassemblies or finished products as required.
• Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
• Accurately document the result of inspections and testing.
• Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
• Coordinate calibration of all test equipment and fixtures.
• Maintain critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
• Participate in the construction and/or revision of systems for the inspection function.
• Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
• Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action.
• Communicate with internal departments and suppliers to provide feedback regarding product quality improvements.
• Perform review of History Records and other documentation for compliance to established procedures and Good Documentation Practices.
• Issue reports from existing inspection records regarding to supplier performance.
• Maintain company standard approval system to assist with product inspections
Perform inspections, checks, tests, and sampling procedures of incoming finished goods, components and accessories used in the manufacture and retail sale of cosmetic products. Perform review of History Records for release of finished goods.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Healthcare, other; Retail/Wholesale|
|Monthly Salary:||US $ 2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs