To Plan and carry out direct Sales, Marketing and business development strategies to achieve Revenue growth, oversee the entire activities of the day to day running of the business which includes Leadership and operational expertise focused on customer service.
Your main priority is to achieve the Team’s ultimate goal which is to increase profitable revenue growth, retain loyal customers and increase the visibility of the BodySmart brand.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Increase sales by raising the profile of the business through TARGETED driven promotional marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Prepare an annual sales, marketing and business development plan/strategy with an agreed budget, continuously monitor and report on its achievements on a weekly, monthly quarterly and annual basis. Action Plans required when targets are not achieved weekly.
• Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports.
• Promoting Services and products which involves market research, advertising, sales and PR, increasing our brand awareness (BodySmart)
• Effective Management of all staff and sales Team by monitoring, motivating, supporting, training and developing, establish performance goals and monitor this with Performance reviews which are to be done for each employee every 6 months.
• Plan and organize weekly training and development sessions with your team and branch Manager. (Weekly meetings with all on a Tuesday between 2-4pm)
• Oversee and communicate with all customer inquiries and make sure requests are appropriately responded to in a timely manner.
• Communicate effectively with your Operational coaches on a daily basis; this also applies with clear communication with your director and working closely with the other branch Manager.
• Implementing Managerial systems, procedures, processes and responsibilities or updating ones already in place on a regular basis (SOP standard operating procedure) also training, operational and health and safety manuals.
• Monitoring daily via the POS system on all monetary value of sales, overlooking and submitting the information requested from the accountant on a monthly basis.
• Analyze your time by reviewing high and low level priorities.
• Able and willing to work outside normal hours when necessary, you will be asked to attend events such as product launches, network meetings or exhibitions outside of working hours.
• Follow and Implement all Company Policies and procedures.
Functional and Organisational:
• Motivate and support coaches
• Randomly check and track the progress of client’s goals, make sure coaches are completing in full detail their client record cards.
• Manage daily questions and problems with clients and coaches.
• Check the measurement results are updated and follow up on slow results. We are RESULTS DRIVEN.
• Responsible for all email communication to clients as well as website trial requests.
• Oversee the team’s daily responsibilities
• Oversee delegation of staff, schedule, rotation, split shifts and over time charts.
• Responsible for the motivation and achievement of monthly sales targets that is broken down into weekly and daily numbers.
• Oversee maintenance of all equipment, fixtures and fittings.
• Developing the team in various fields
All training will be provided on all services through the specific companies.
Reports to: Allison Pickford Director and Owner
Location: BodySmart Studio in Fitness First Club, Meadows Town Centre, Emirates Living.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs