Posted on 30 December 2012.
My client is a leader within the Banking Sector and is looking to grow the team withinDoha, Qatarand recruit a Trade Advisory Relationship Manager for their Dubai Branch.
The candidate would be based inDubaiand would be required to travel toDoha;Qataron a regular basis in regards to meeting the business and reporting back to senior management.
- Being able to support the Operations Manager in all aspects of the role
- Ensure that proper approvals are in place for the disbursement of loans
- Liaise with business finance team to ensure processing is done within minimal turnaround
- Ensure that the front office respond to any rejected payments within the allocated timescale – The individual will also oversee the processing of the Back office transactions.
- Ensure that maintenance of all records and any exposures are on the investment portfolio
- Review fully the Letter of Credit applications and ensure that the credit approvals and limits are in place
- Ensure that the corresponding bank relationship is maintained along with full policies and procedures
- 5 – 8 year experience within the Bank in operations is a must- Bachelors degree or higher is a MUST- Strong knowledge in LOC (letter of credit)- Have strong knowledge in Loan Disbursement as well as Land Loans- Excellent knowledge in clearing processes and transactions- MUST have extensive in Treasury and back office operations- Leadership qualities which the influence to gain support from the team- Strong business acumen is required- Ability to ensure that each team member has sufficient training and development- Arabic is preferred
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $ 7,000|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs