The SAP ABAP Specialist is responsible for the design, development, testing & support for ABAP to meet the business needs. Working closely with our SAP Functional Specialists to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the ABAP Specialist adds value to the SAP through their knowledge of the ABAP experience with core SAP modules.
• At least 4-6 years of experience in ABAP with the modules FICO / CRM / REFX
• Perform code review and single point of contact for all ABAP developments.
• Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams
• Should have strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP technologies viz. Interactive Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, ALE/IDocs, Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow, PI (Process Integrator), CUA (Identity Management) and Data Conversions.
• Ability to designing Adobe forms is an added advantage.
• Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex situations.
• Ability to write and validate the technical specification and able to create test scripts
• The candidate will be responsible for Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing an implementation of SAP
developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects
• Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
• Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
• Support business implementations by sharing best practice development skills.
• Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
• Work with the SAP Functional exports to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
• Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
• Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
• Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
• Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
• Develops technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object development and testing
• Provides leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing
|Job Location:||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.