Posted on 30 November 2012.
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region’s Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world’s most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
Al Futtaim’s Automotive Division have formed a new division under its umbrella, ALAC, this will incorporate the tyres and batteries division, workshop equipment division and body shop division. This new service division will be one of a kind in the UAE offering end to end solutions for commercial and retail customers alike.
We are looking for a Reception Manager to join our workshop in Ras Al Khaimah. The job holder’s main responsibilities include:
* Employ means of marketing ‘service’ to increase the revenue and profit of respective workshop.
* Maintain high level of motivation and morale in the team and ensure development of the staff, to achieve high level of employee satisfaction and thereby high productivity and customer satisfaction.
* Ensures that Reception area is well managed and operates smoothly for high level of efficiency and customer satisfaction. Depute for Service Manager in his absence for continuity of workshop operations.
* Ensure the assistance to all service advisors for the efficient and smooth cooperation & dealing with all representatives of the Insurance companies regarding all relevant matters.
* Ensure high level of Customer Satisfaction for customer Retention and business development.
* Ensure reception staff staff carries out pre-booking of vehicles for Service to ensure proper workshop loading.
* Ensure vehicle is received efficiently and in a professional manner to assure customer that his vehicle is in safe hands.
* Ensure proper delivery of the vehicle to the customer.
* Ensure job card is opened efficiently and accurately for quick and correct execution of the job.
* Follow-up (during service) to ensure timely delivery of the vehicle to customers with jobs carried out completely.
* Ensure job card is opened efficiently and accurately for quick and correct execution of the job and once the job is completed; raise necessary invoices to ensure timely delivery and collection of payment from customers.
* Ensure effective personal and telephonic communication with customers regarding charges, approvals and negotiations.
* Ensure equally clear and concise communication with foreman regarding job.
|Job Location:||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs