This position is responsible for providing leadership to ensure the attainment of strategic objectives and the delivery of quality and economical health care services to the patient population at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi (CCAD). This position will serve a key leadership role in standing up the 12 Clinical Institutes & Departments at CCAD. Upon the opening of CCAD for patient services, the Institute/Department Administrator will be assigned to a specific Institute/Department with matrix reporting to their Institute or Department Chair and the Director of Clinical Operations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Develops policies, procedures, and process flows
– Develops and monitors operating budgets, develops Institute / Department specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
– Proactively identifies risks and opportunities, subsequently developing actions plans to ensure quality services
– Ensures that new programs are developed and implemented in accordance with CCAD goals and objectives
– Implements various patient experience initiatives
– Responsible for all Clinic (outpatient) operations. Directs and coordinates day to day operations along with long term strategic initiatives to ensure optimal clinic function and efficiency for patients and physicians
– Develops and manages strong relationships across the institution with a focus on Nursing, Pharmacy, Allied Health and Finance.
– Manages Clinic (outpatient) Nurse Manager – Manages the Institute / Department administrative staff
– Shares responsibility with HR for recruiting Institute/Department staff
– Supports patient satisfaction in the Clinic(Outpatient) and Inpatient services; reviews metrics and recommends improvements
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.