Posted on 14 November 2012.
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.
To ensure complex medical information is accurately recorded, up to date and coded using prescribed UK industry standard read codes to enable robust patient management and clinic audits.
To enable proactive management of patients with chronic diseases by developing and maintaining an efficient register that captures comprehensive patient information with appropriate recall dates for review.
• Perform a comprehensive review of all medical records and reports received to ensure all component parts are completed and accurate. Escalate to the appropriate manager or doctor if there is any missing or incorrect data or information.
• Accurately code all relevant and documented diagnoses with relevant UK standard read code within the patient Electronic Patient Record (EPR) to ensure clinical audit compliance and robust patient management.
• Ensure all scanned reports and results are entered into the electronic patient record accurately and in a timely manner.
• Extract demographic, statistical and medical information from available data as directed by senior management to be used for clinical audits and to aid in managing patient care by ensuring patients are being recalled to the clinic appropriately and to determine future resource requirements.
• Undertake and monitor data quality improvement of the clinical information that is recorded in the EPR to ensure accurate and robust data reporting. Make recommendations for improvement where necessary.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. As well as other travel benefits normally associated with an airline
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs