The Account Manager generates sales revenue to meet or exceed established sales goals in software products, services, training and subscriptions. An important key task of this role is to develop and grow business opportunities in the assigned account base through own efforts and those of associated consultants and selected distribution partners.
• Developing close effective relationships, coordinating sales plans and promoting sales strategies with users, selected Resellers and other partners in the market.
• Developing and maintaining working relationships with appropriate corporate marketing, product development and support services heads.
• Developing sales in the Geo industry segment that will help in accomplishing of the sales revenue goals.
• Building an increasing number of referable accounts.
• Participating in sales events such as: trade shows, territory product demonstration seminars, user specific technical demonstrations, etcetera.
• Acting as primary contact with specified accounts by: a) acting as liaison for all communications to and from the account; b) determining the sales strategy and follow-up; and c) negotiating and implementing approved contracts.
• Developing new and adopting approved sales strategies. Establishing sales implementation plans for assigned user base.
• Preparing sales reports in SAP on various aspects of their sales activities in the territory assigned to include such things as: forecasts, comparative sales data, etc.
• Maintaining a high knowledge level of the company’s products and services, as well as knowledge on the particular Industry workflows, business drivers, macroeconomics and major players.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs