About the Business:
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region’s Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world’s most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
About the Job:
* Read work orders and inspecting condition of vehicle
* Mask and tape for multi-tone paint work and protective requirements
* Prepare paint booth equipment.
* Mix paint and components and match colours
* Use equipment, brush or spray guns to apply primer, paint, enamel, protective coating to automobiles.
* Dry or bake newly painted surfaces
* Sand repaired body surface using hand (Wax Polish) and power tools, spot fill and prime
* Inspectjob and repair faults.
* Takes a flexible approach when working within a team, willing to change a role when asked.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
* Ensure to carry out quality work by maximum output quality minimum job stoppage.
* Ensure SOP is followed at all times during paint operation.
* Successfully participate in 5S and kaizen initiatives and activities.
* Ensure company safety policies and procedures are followed consistently.
* Ensure to go extra mile at any point of time and develop team work & performance oriented culture.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs